Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Beach Run :)



It has been over two years since we were all able to go to the beach together as a family. We stayed at the coolest hotel. I have never stayed anywhere that made one of the towel animals. We had an elephant in the bathroom. I was so excited! I wouldn't let anyone mess with it until I went back down to the car to get my camera. The hand towels were made into fans and tissues were made into roses. 

Every night at 8:30 the hotel put on a water show. They play music and the water dances with the music. It was awesome!!



While we were watching the show the first night, Reese found a friend, Nicholas. She ran and played with him the whole time. They were a great show also. She walked right up and hugged him. 




Daddy and Reese danced together. Granny and Travis danced and played together, also. 





 We played in the Kid's Pool at the hotel. There was a boy who pushed Reese off of the turtle after it took her 30 minutes to figure out how to get on top. I was very upset. She fell totally submerged in the water. She ran up to me to hold her since she was crying. While I was holding her, she said, "Mommy, that mean boy pushed me in the water. That not nice!" I watched that boy like a hawk the rest of the time he was there. He was lucky I didn't come and get onto him.








Then we went to see Grandma at Aunt Polly's beach house. The "kids" were able to play in the sand. It was EXTREMELY hot!! We used a ton of sunscreen this trip.






 We ate at Makata. It is a Hibatchi restraunt. Travis loves the show. Reese likes everything but when they do the fire. The guy we had was great! He made a volcano and a train. He tossed the pans on top of his chef hat. It was pretty cool.





Silly Face!!
Everyone then went and watched the light show again. Nicholas wasn't there, so we all danced and played ring around the rosie.






One more trip to the pool before we head home. This time we were the only people at the pool.








Daddy took us shopping at Pier Park. And what shopping trip would be complete without a train ride. 




It was a wonderful weekend! We are going to have to go more often. I came home relaxed and ready for the last week of school. I am so thankful to have such a great family. They put up with all of my craziness with pictures. I wanted to get some family pictures taken, but we ran out of time. I guess we will just have to go back soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment