Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One PROUD Mommy!

First, let me brag on my sweet boy. Travis can read so well! We have been reading stories that we have at home. I wasn't sure if he was just remembering the stories or actually reading them, so I dropped by Mrs.Cofield's room to borrow some books. I recorded him reading one of the stories. This was the first time he had ever looked at the story.  I found out after showing it to Mrs.Cofield that this is actually an old 1st grade reading book. :) Now without further adieu... 
(Keep scrolling after the video)


We had a wonderful weekend at the beach with my family. I was able to hang out with my brother and sister in law. We don't get to spend much time with each other because we all are so busy.

(It is taking forever for the pictures to load. Check back tomorrow!)

One more day of school!! WHOOP WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment