Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 5: Operation Organize the Red Roof!

We have had to take a break from organizing because of Vacation Bible School and Reese's 3rd birthday. I worked on organizing my dresser drawers for Day 5.


I used tension rods to hang my pants in my drawers. I have a really tall drawer and I never wore the pants in the bottom. This eliminates not being able to find a certain pair of pants and being able to see the pants. The downside is you can't shove as many pants in there, but if you aren't wearing the ones on the bottom anyway it isn't that big of a deal. I hung my shorts and capris in a smaller drawer. 


I used shoe boxes to put my t-shirts in. I kept losing my shirts in the deep drawer also, so this has saved me a ton of time. :) Overall I'm happy with everything so far. 

I have started a class, so I'm not sure how much I will be able to keep up with organizing. I may end up picking one day a week to organize. I will put up birthday pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment