Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Parties Galore!

 Several weeks ago we had Reese's 3rd birthday. I decided to go with a Candy Land theme. I had sooooo much fun planning this party. I decided to make a huge Candy Land board in the front yard. Of course I had to make it more interesting than just colors. I decided that at the different places you had an activity to complete before you could move on.

Peppermint Forest: Ring toss

Gum Drop Pass: Jumping 

Licorice Forest: Belly Crawl

Lollipop Woods: Lollipop Dodge

Snowflake Lake: Swim and eat a popcicle

Chocolate Swamp: Hershey Rocks
Candy Castle was a bounce house. For some reason I can't find the pictures.

Giant Kerplunk Game
Lollipops to line the driveway and hang in trees





They were able to color a sugar cookie to eat while the waited for everyone to get to the party. I found edible markers. These made it extremely easy to decorate the cookies. :)





Birthday Girl!



 I made her this birthday skirt. I LOVE it!



Even the "big" kids joined in the fun. The party was on Saturday and when we had our family dinner on Sunday we all played. The kids even enjoyed it the following week.

Next, we went to meet our new family member. Isn't he adorable! Reese also got another birthday present.

Uncle Bens birthday party:




Petting goats! 



Cousin Matthew's Birthday Party!



Yes, we are swimming!!!!




I hope you enjoyed the pictures. We have continued a little on Operation Organize the Red Roof, but not near enough. I will post another OORR blog later!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!! (Pictures to come later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment