Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 Weeks Old!

Well I have survived 3 days without James being at home. Monday Travis was horrible, Tuesday Reese did not want anything but to be held all day, and so far today they have both been pretty decent. I'm hoping that the rest of the week will keep getting better. Reese is getting so good at holding her head up. Travis has been keeping a good eye on Reese since James had to go back to work. He can be so sweet when he wants too. Anyways, I better go check on Travis. (It is TOO quiet upstairs)

Until then look at our 2 week pictures:



1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! Just wanted to leave you a comment and let you know I came by. I'm now a follower so I can know when you update!

    My blog is here if you want to come by and see what we are up to!

    ReplyDelete