Friday, June 12, 2009

1 Week Old

Reese's 1 week old pictures...



She is SO quiet compared to what Travis was and is now. We are sleeping about 5 hours at a time, and eating more than the doctor says we should be. She can sleep through anything!! Travis and Lexi will be playing and screaming, and Reese will not wake up. He told us Monday that she only had a 2 oz stomach and she is eating between 2 and 4 oz every bottle. (And none of it is being spit up) I think they are a little worried about her eating so much, but if she's hungry we give her food. Monday they also told us that she had gained a little over an ounce. (Which apparently is not normal either.)

Travis is either ignoring Reese or trying to help or play with her. Here are some pictures when Travis wanted to help:


Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! She is beautiful! To answer your facebook question- almost all of Annistyn's beach wardrobe came from Ebay. I shop on there like there's no tomorrow!!!! I usually pay at least 50% less than retail for clothes on there. I buy a lot of hairbows on there too....You just can't beat it!!!! I am going to send you Reese's gift that I have been meaning to send for oh, I don't know, about FOUR months now!!!! ONE DAY it's going to get put in the mail!!!! I had a little something for Travis too. Hope you guys are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete